Thursday, August 18, 2016

Fancy Bench

We've had this bench since we bought our home about 3.5 years ago. I found it for $20 and it sat in our dining room holding plants and a record player. Well when Jake started building our table (that post is soon to come), I realized I wanted to free up some room in the dining room. So I relocated the plants and record player and now had a bench with no home. Well, our bedroom was the perfect spot. I had tried a chair in their, but the shape wasn't right. We needed something long and narrow....like a bench. Because of course, every bedroom needs THAT chair or bench for you to drop all your clothes on, am I right? ;) So I used some sample paint I had sitting around, and then just threw together a cushion with fabric leftover from my dining chairs (see that post here). It is by no means a perfect job, but it works for our space perfectly! Also, check out our new bedding! (Still can't believe Jake likes it as much as I do).






1 comment:

  1. That bedding is gorgeous. I don't know that I'd seen your Conley painting hanging up yet - beautiful. The bench is perfect under there.

    ReplyDelete